Who wants a FREE e-book copy of Sand Creek Serenade? I’m looking for people who are willing to read the novel and help me get the word out.
Dr. Sadie Hoppner is no stranger to adversity. She’s fought to be taken seriously since childhood when her father began training her in the healing arts. Finding acceptance and respect proves especially difficult at Fort Lyon, where she’s come to practice medicine under her brother’s watchful eye.
Cheyenne brave Five Kills wouldn’t knowingly jeopardize the peace treaty recently negotiated between his people and the Army. But a chance encounter with the female doctor ignites memories of his upbringing among the whites. Too intrigued to stay away, tension erupts with the soldiers, and Five Kills is injured.
As he recuperates under the tender care of the pretty healer, an unlikely bond forms. However, their fledgling love is put to the test when each realizes that a much greater danger awaits—a danger they are wholly unable to stop and one which neither may survive.
What does an influencer do?
An influencer should be willing to do some or all of the following:
- Leave honest reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, personal blogs, or social media sites
- Post pictures of yourself reading the book on social media sites
- Post “Bookstagram”-style pictures of the book with pretty backgrounds and props on social media sites
- Tell your family, friends, book clubs, etc. about the story
- Call your local public or church library to request they carry copies of Sand Creek Serenade
- Call your local booksellers to request they carry copies of Sand Creek Serenade
If you’d like to be an influencer for this novel, please leave me a message with the ways you’ll help get the word out, and I’ll send you the link to download the e-book copy.